Saturday, September 13, 2014

Paper Sweeties September Release Sneak Peeks!

Time for a new stamp release over at Paper Sweeties! I created a simple wedding card using the new heart die. I cut out a two hearts in white paper and one in black. Then I cut away one of the white hearts to make the front of a tuxedo shirt and added a "button" to the top...hopefully you can see the bride and groom...


Be sure to hop along to see what the rest of the team did with the new goodies from Paper Sweeties!


5 comments:

  1. oh my word this is so cute.. love what you did with the hearts.. clever..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun card! I LOVE the way you dressed the hearts like the bride and groom--very clever! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so sweet! Love the bride and groom hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous and creative! Love the bride and groom hearts, rose, and doilies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)