Friday, September 12, 2014

SugarPea Designs Stamp Release Day 5 {Let's Fiesta!}


My goodness, you are in for a treat! This stamp set is hilarious and I LOVED inking up this fella! There is a donkey in the set and some other fun "extras" but the best part is the sentiments...I could not resist using this sentiment...hehehe...


I used some bright reds and yellows to make him look festive! I used the fun sketch over at Retro Sketches...it was perfect for what I had in mind...clean and simple! My card measures 4.25" squared...easy peasy to create. It is also nice and flat to mail to a friend. I think it would be a nice "cheer up" card for someone who needs a shoulder to lean on...


Our fabulous September release is available in the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe right NOW! Please click here to shop – and if you are lucky enough to win a set you’ve already purchased, you can choose another of the same value!


Would you like to WIN the Let's Fiesta! stamp set?! Hop along and visit with the SugarPeas and guests, leaving some comment love along the way! One lucky person will be randomly selected to win the Let's Fiesta! stamp set!

17 comments:

  1. He's a happy looking image. Great shiny mustache you gave him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How CUTE!! I love how you used only a portion of the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute - love the CAS look and the vivid colors.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love your take on the sketch! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS and fantastic. Love the cropped image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, Fun, Fun!!! You did such a great job coloring your image and keeping this as a CAS card!! Way to go - I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that Jose is the main focus of the card. He is colored so nicely.
    Love the clean and simple card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love how you put him on an angle for your CAS design! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great CAS card...love the cute image and great sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, this set is super cute! I think you used my favorite sentiment of the set. It's so fun! Beautiful coloring and a perfect CAS card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)