Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Paper Sweeties September Release Rewind and a Farewell

Time for a new stamp release over at Paper Sweeties! This is my last design team project as a Paper Sweeties designer. I have enjoyed the past 9 months being on the team and designing for the lovely, Debbie. Debbie has been good friend to me and I appreciate her taking a chance on me to be a designer. It is time for me to move on and to try new things. I wish Debbie and the team continued success. I will miss you girls!



Be sure to hop along to see what the rest of the team did with the new goodies from Paper Sweeties!



10 comments:

  1. What a pretty card with doily and gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of die cuts, Lesley! Best wishes on whatever you do in the future! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful Lesley! Loved seeing all of your Paper Sweeties inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flower is amazing! Looks like a brooch. :) I'm sure Paper Sweeties will miss you, Lesley. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this is gorgeous.. I love that flower.. so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Lesley! Love the gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Love the multiple layers on the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love being on the DT with you Lesley, you'll be missed! I also LOVE that pretty layered bloom, great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)