Good morning! Thank you to everyone who voted for me last week and for all of the kind comments I received!! This week, we are to create a card using exactly 10 embellishments! No more, no less. There was no specification about using 10 different embellishments, so I could have used 10 pearls and nothing else...if I wanted.
This challenge WAS a challenge for me! I am not usually a card maker who uses a lot of embellishments. I admire the card makers who make embellishments look good on a project! I always struggle with that! But I was determined and pulled out all of those embellishments I had in my stash! I LOVE the look of embellishments...and tend to hoard them!!
My card was based on the cream flower.. It was the inspiration for my entire card. I pulled out the other embellishments to create a "clean" vintage look. My colours are Kraft, Vanilla and Espresso.
Here are the 10 embellishments I used:
1. Pearl-top right hand corner
2. Tag-Michael's Recollection Brand
3. Twine-At Top of Tag (I had to add it)
5. Wood veneer Leaf-Recollections
6. 2nd Wood Veneer Leaf-Recollections
7. Lace Ribbon-folder in half and jutting out from the flower
8. Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
9. Cork Heart Pin-Little Yellow Bicycle
10. Martha Stewart Doily
I hope you like my Round 3 Card for Gallery Idol.
If you would like to vote for my card or for any of the participant's cards,
please CLICK HERE to vote!!!
Thank you for your support and love!!!