Monday, September 22, 2014

The Challenge Winners






I LOVE woodgrain and this gorgeous card just leaped out at me from the link up! Love the frosty cones and the pretty twine accent! So happy you came and played along with us, Angie!


I also chose three other cards from the challenge to be our "Runner-Up's"! 

(In alphabetical order)

DSC_0002
Amazing colouring and shading!!

Adorable card with lots of texture and sweetness!

Great use of the colours and of the sketch! Love that stamp!

Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Lesley! Big hugs, and congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lesley for selecting my card for Top 3. Really makes my day. Congrats to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you for liking my card! You made my day! I'll definitely be playing again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)