Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge

I was so inspired by the design team samples over at the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog that I had to play! I decided to keep my card simple using the Fifth Avenue Florals set and the DSP from the Good Neighbours and Sweet Pea Packs. I actually used all scraps on this card. I cut out the circle with my Circle Scissors Plus and then used the Circle Scallops #2 Die in my Big Shot. I also completed the inside of the card using my Curvy Verse set. I used Melon Mambo and Old Olive as my colours. I smudged the top righthand side of the inside of the card with my thumb! Don't you hate that when that happens!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley, I came here from LeAnne's blog. I know what you mean by the smudge. I do stuff like that all the time. I cover it with a flower, make more smudges or hide it with a sticker. LOL I wouldn't have seen yours if you didn't say anything. I would have thought it was on my computer. Your card is very pretty. I have been looking at your other cards they are great. Oh I am a first grade teacher that is about to retire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley - gorgeous card. Love the color combo. When are we going to find an eraser for permanent ink :-)
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comment on my card Lesley! I like the way you have used the Fifth Ave. flower for your Sweet sunday sketch card and awesome colour combo! I enjoyed looking at your blog - we have just returned from a stay at Middle Beach Lodge in Tofino for Spring Break! Isn't that funny! We just loved it and didn't want to leave! I loved that huge great room with the stone fireplace and yummy cookies! Your scrapbook pages are fabulous!
    Cheers, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, Lesley....and Linda is right, I wouldn't have noticed that smudge at all. Of course I don't have my glasses on right now! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)