Friday, April 9, 2010

20 minutes or less Scrapbook Challenge

I played along with Carole'Anne and Sandi today with their 20 minute Scrapbook Sketch Challenge. I wanted to create my own DSP so I used the Fifth Avenue Florals set to stamp the background in Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo and Chocolate Chip. I used some DSP from the Sweet Pea Pack in the Mini Occasions Catalogue and some pink satin ribbon. The journaling I did was more of a title "My Dear Kind and Wonderful Friend" from the stamp set called "All Holidays".This page was meant to be simple. I thought this could be a cute page for a Spring Friendship theme. I did this as a 81/2 x 11" page and it took me awhile to design but less than 20 minutes to put together! Does that count?!! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

2 comments:

  1. ouh Lesley you rock at these challenges!
    you are awesome
    thank you for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, way to go girlfriend, and yep it counts, we do 10 minutes for cards, 20 minutes for pages, and 30 minutes for 3-d so you nailed it.
    Thanks for playing along
    and WELCOME TO OUR DESIGN TEAM.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)