Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Club Projects: Beary Best Friends

This is what we will be making at my Card Club tomorrow night. I have wanted to use this set for a while with the matching Pawsitively Prints Designer Paper. I decided to teach my fabulous group of ladies how to make a Pocket Card. I thought this would be really cute for a birthday invitation or as a little birthday card. The tag with the image of the bear slides into the card with the ribbon. I love making these cards as an alternative to a traditional card!
I used both the Beary Nice Wishes Set (118050) and the Beary Nice Friends Set (118052). I also used the Buttons #5 Sizzix Die (113440) with my Big Shot. I coloured the bear images using my Stampin' Write Markers in Close to Cocoa/Creamy Caramel, Ballet Blue/Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Celery and Pumpkin. I am currently creating for my first design team project which I will link up to my blog on Friday! I hope you get the chance to stop by and to check out what the Design Team creates! It is a terrifc challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

3 comments:

  1. Aw, so cute. I love bears and appreciate everything about it. You should exhibit these projects on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love pocket cards and now I want to make some! Love how you used that DSP, and how can anyone not love those BAB stamps? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)