Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Colour Throwdown #88-Asian Artistry

I am on the run again today but had to play with the Throwdown Girls!!! You should head to their BLOG and check out the Design Team Samples!! Speaking of Design Teams, I make my DEBUT in TWO days!!! Woo-hoo! We have a fun challenge all lined up! I hope some of my sweet stamping blogging friends will give it a go! (Hint, hint!! LOL!) So please watch for my post on Friday with all the details!!! This card was made for the current Colour Throwdown which was to use Basic Grey, Tangerine Tango and So Saffron. I finally decided to ink up my flowers from the Asian Artistry Stamp Set! Yippee! I coloured the flowers by outlining them in the Orange and then colouring them in with Saffron. I cheated on the leaves and added some Mellow Moss and Basic Grey. The inside is also completed but I forgot to take a picture. Sheesh! I am just running these days!! On a personal note, my school, where I teach, is performing at the big local theatre in one week! My good friend Jane and I (she's a stamper and a fellow teacher at the school) have put this show together from the script and music to the dancing and prancing! Whew! We have been working hard and I am so excited it is only a week away! We are heading to the 800 seat theatre, yep, 800 SEATS, today to make all the final arrangements.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Lesley :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Lesley! I never do anything Asian, so it is nice to see samples like this, especially in these charming colors! Good luck with the theater!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 800 seats... wow.. that is really impressive. good luck!
    now... what's this debut that I missed... I need to pay better attention. I'll be stalking your blog tomorrow to find out.
    the card is gorgeous. I love flowers done in tangerine tango and saffron. now im even more excited about the color change.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use the colors! Your flowers are beautiful! Thanks for playing along in the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, Lesley! Love those Asian Artistry flowers...just gorgeous!! You did a great job pulling the colors together to create a striking combination :]

    Good luck with the show you've worked so hard on, and I look forward to hearing about your new DT news :] Both sound so exciting!!

    Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)