Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Flower for All Seasons (Unscripted #50)

I was surfing blogs today and I must have caught a glimpse of the new Unscripted Sketches because I made this card tonight and it looks quite similar to the sketch!!! So I decided to submit it, but I had to be honest and say, I didn't realize I qualified for the sketch until after I made it! I have wanted to ink up this stamp set for a while now! It is the "Flower for All Seasons" Set (111592). I coloured the image with my Stampin' Write Markers. I used the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder (115964) on the white cardstock at the top of the card. I used some of that pretty DSP from the Good Neighbours pack for the bottom of my card. The sentiment is from "Oval All" (113790). I also used my favourite ribbon Old Olive Satin Ribbon (117292), I love the sheen!! The cardstock base is Old Olive.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! Thanks for playing with us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)