Saturday, April 17, 2010

Elements of Style Preview

My demo order with all new sets from the Summer Mini Catalogue came in tonight!  Oh boy!  I quickly assembled my "Elements of Style" set and went to work.  I wanted to make some pretty Mother's Day Cards for my mom and my mother-in-law.  I stamped the floral image in Elegant Eggplant and then used my Blender Pen to colour the blossoms.  I didn't use any ink on the Blender Pen, I just let it bleed the ink that was already on the page!  The leaves are coloured in with Mellow Moss.
I stamped the hummingbird in the Elegant Eggplant again and then cut it out and popped it up with dimensionals.  I added some Elegant Eggplant Ribbon to the top left hand corner.  I also stamped the inside of the card with the floral image.  The flowers are covered in glitter, that really makes them look pretty! Oh!!!  I love this set!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

3 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous - rhw 'mother's' will love them I'm sure best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley
    gorgeous. What fabulous Mother's Day cards. Love the Elegant Eggplant, too. Clean and gorgeous.
    have a fabulous weekend
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty. And I just love purple! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)