Saturday, April 24, 2010

Colour Dare and Cards for Mum

This card uses the "Elements of Style" set and I wanted to make a card for the current Colour Dare which was to use Yellow, Green and a Lighter Green. I covered the flowers in Dazzling Diamonds and it is all glittery!!  What mom wouldn't love a little glam and glitter!
I absolutely LOVE the "Elements of Style" set, can you tell?  Geez, I can't stop using it and I am ok with that!  I used Rich Razzlebery and Mellow Moss.  I also must tell you, I finally broke down and bought the Word Window Punch!  I LOVE IT!!!  I am so silly sometimes, thinking I don't need something and just making do with what I have.  But the Word Window Punch goes beautifully with the Modern Label Punch and my Teeny Tiny Wishes Set!  Now my options seem endless!
For this card I pulled out my Vintage Vogue Set and inked it up in the Plum colours from the Soft Subtles colours.  This is one of my favourite colour combos and I need to remember to use it more.  I made some other cards with these colours last week and since then, I have been looking to use them more.  This card measures 5x5.  The pretty Mother's Day Sentiment is from "All Holidays".

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles, Lesley :)

3 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad, I do the same thing! I just put those two punches on my order last week! I can hardly wait to play with them. LOL Your cards are so beautiful! I love that stamp set and I hope they put it in the IBC this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply GORGEOUS!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are simply gorgeous cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)