Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Some Exciting News

Keeping up with the current trends, Stampin' Up has made some changes to their colour families. Those changes will take place with the new Catalogue in July! I am very excited about these changes and LOVE the colours they are bringing in. Some of the colours used to be "In Colours" but now they are here for a while and I am so happy!!!

Here are the new colours:
I am so excited about Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette and River Rock!!! Yeah!

Stampin' Up is letting go of some of their older colours and so if you have inks you really love and they are not on the list, you may want to get some re-inkers for your ink pads. Once these sell out they will be gone.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)