Sunday, April 11, 2010

Exciting News!!

Today I had exciting news!!! I was chosen to be on Sandi and Carole'Anne's Design Team. Yippee!! They do the wonderful 10 minute challenges and both of them are trendsetters for sure! I am so pumped to be on their team! Thank you ladies!!!On Friday I was so excited to learn my card had been chosen by the Stampin' 411 Design Team as one of their weekly picks! I have been playing the Stampin' 411 for quite a while now, I hate to miss it! SO I was pretty excited to have been chosen by them!! This card was made using the Stampin' 411 Sketch. I dug around in my stash and pulled out my "A Little Birdie Told Me" set. It is retired but I love using it to paper piece the bird. My colours are left over scraps on my desk from my swap creations, and I must admit, I love these two colours together!! The DSP is from the Sweet Pea Paper Pack which you can only get until April 30th! I played with the sketch a bit and put the birdie section on an angle. That birdie is such a party animal!!! LOL!
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on being chosen for the design team. Love your cards and thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You've had some very exciting news! Love your card - that cheeky bird is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not hard to see why you were chosen, looking at all your fabulous work! What an adorable color combination! I love this bird, and the cool~kid color combination is wonderful! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. I really love how you tilted the piece in the middle. That really makes the card POP. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh! I haven't seen this little guy in awhile. What a great color combo for this sketch and your choice of stamps. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your accomplishment. That's wonderful news!!! Your card is adorable. I really like the focal image placed on an angle!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! This little bird is so cute, and I love the colors you used too!! I can tell that you decorated the inside of the card too, what a perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card and congrats on your great news!
    Thanks for playing with the 411 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just darling...love how you turned the front of the layers! Thanks for playing along with the sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)