Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Curtain Call Colour Challenge and OCC Sketch

I made this card for the current Curtain Call Colour Challenge to use Garden Green, Tempting Turquoise, Kraft, So Saffron and White. I decided to make a Tent Topper Card which I had yet to do!I stamped the flowers from "God's Beauty" and cut them out. Them popped them up on the "For All You Do Leaf". I wish I had left it with just two flowers, I may have to remake this card!!! The OCC Sketch Challenge was just a circle and they wanted us to take inspiration from that circle and that is what prompted me to make a tent topper card!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and color combo Lesley! I LOVE the kraft with the blue & yellow and what a pretty stamp set too!

    Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge over at the OCC! Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, Lesley! love the circle panel at the top...so fab! thanks so much for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a wonderful card!! Thanks so much for playing with Curtain Call AND OCC this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice refreshing take on the challenge, to make a tent-topper card! Your flowers are beautiful in blue---I AM going to miss my SU blues...lets hope that Marina color is a good substitution!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful tent topper card!! Great use of this week's colours. Love the script on the main panel and your flowers are lovely! Thanks for playing the Curtain Call :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is stunning, and I think three flowers creates a nice balance, I mean, if you didn't want to recreate the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, love your layout on this one! Thanks for playingn along in the Curtain Call this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)