Sunday, April 4, 2010

Stampin' 411 Sketch Challenge

For the past few weeks I have missed the deadline for the Stampin' 411 Challenge and so tonight I was determined to make a card for it! I wanted to try to stretch myself and to really use the "Charming" set in an interesting way. So I decided to make a flower! The sentiment is from the SAB set Vintage Labels and the flower stem is from Fifth Avenue Florals. I tried to tie a bow to the ribbon but it just didn't look right, so I kept the ribbon fairly simple. I did use 2 ribbons...the Vanilla Satin layered on top of the wider retired Chocolate Satin Ribbon . I used Really Rust, Chocolate Chip and Always Artichoke as my colours.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

11 comments:

  1. Wow! You've done a wonderful job combining the stamp sets to form the bloom. Gorgeous!!

    Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the colours you've used and the great use of pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super creative idea! Your card turned out beautifully - thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well how cool is that!?!? Very creative, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your colors, this is masculine, but flowery! Wow! Way cool! Awesome colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. Thanks for sharing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so fab, Lesley! love all the collage stamping you did...so vintage:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the colors and your stamping!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you made your own background paper! Beautiful...thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful - love the backgound! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG - This is such a creative card!! TFS!
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)