Sunday, April 18, 2010

Vintage Thank You

I love my new Elements of Style stamp set from the Summer Mini!  I stamped it in black, coloured the flowers and leaves.  Then using the backing strip that came was on the back of this clear stamp, I masked the image and stamped over it with my French Script BG Stamp.  Then I spread crystal effects all over the entire front panel with the flowers on it.  I added some Iridescent Ice Embossing powder and heated the entire front panel with my Heat Tool.  Can you see the shimmer on it?  It is really sparkly!
I got this idea from Andrea and her beautiful card can be found here.  I love the simple layout of this card!  In fact the whole card took so little to make it!  This stamp set is an easy one to use!  I also used the sentiment from the new "Watercolour Trio" Set that I am hoping to ink up today!
Last night I played with some other new stamps! I can't wait to share my new creations!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

5 comments:

  1. Lesley,
    this is fabulous. I love the layering of textures and images and great use of the masking technique. The crystal effects and Iridescent Ice must make this card really gorgeous in real life.
    Can't wait to see what you do with the watercolor trio
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your purple cards using this stamp set. I just ordered mine yesterday, can't wait to get stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, what a pretty card...well, I actually am loving ALL the cards you're making with this set - great job! :) tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love your cards, and I will be back to browse more.. got here via Jaydee's blog! TFS your lovely artwork! Hugs always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lesley, You did a beautiful job on this card. Thanks for mentioning my work. You have a very nice blog I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)