Monday, April 23, 2012

Starting Over...

This past Fall and Winter, I decided to take a break from Stampin' Up.  It was a lovely break and I feel refreshed from it.  This past weekend, I decided to start it up again! As you have probably noticed from my posts, I have some new Stampin' Up goodies and I have been playing!  I wanted to mention it on my blog...so you knew what was going on...LOL!!!

Thank you to all my stamping friends, demos and otherwise for your wonderful support in my decision...I guess I will see how it all goes...and I am pretty excited...


Here is the link to my online store http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lesleycroghan/

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Enjoy your day!!! 

8 comments:

  1. Woohooo! So happy for you Lesley...and for us. Glad to have you back. Always love seeing your work but really love it with SU!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes a break is needed to regroup! I sometimes feel a little burned out at busy times of year too. Welcome back Lesley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You amaze me with all the things you have going on :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO Cool Girl!! Happy Dance!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Lesley! Breaks are good for re-charging the batteries! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)