Saturday, April 7, 2012

Inspired By #18 and Retro Sketches #6


I was looking through some blogs the other day and found a great new challenge called "Inspired By".  Laurel Seabrook is running this challenge and this week she had an awesome inspiration photo of umbrellas. As soon as I saw those umbrellas, I knew I wanted to make a Baby Shower card and the baby is blooming..."April Showers Bring May Flowers".  I went into my stash of paper and pulled out Bazzill's "Vintage Marketplace". I LOVE this paper SO much! Anyway, the polka dot paper reminded me of the polka dots on the flower pot that this sweet "Pink Cat Studio" baby is in!  I also loved the sweet sketch over at Retro Sketches and so used that for my card.  

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Great take on both challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and darn cute is this! Sweet card Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley, this is so adorable!!! Love that image! Thank you so much for joining us this week at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)