Monday, April 23, 2012

Merry Monday #17 [Winter Wonderland}

*Please note* Blogger seems to not be publishing scheduled posts for me so I am publishing this early tonight, the design team will be publishing on their blog Monday at 5am...


Welcome to another week at Merry Monday! The idea behind this challenge is to get a head start on your Christmas cards! Each week, I choose one Merry Monday Winner who will then be a Guest Designer for a future challenge! So get out your Christmas supplies and let's get to work!  Thank you to everyone who joined in last week! Tomorrow we will be announcing our winners. 

Lesley Croghan

I went into my substantial stash and came up with some stickers and some designer paper that I had in a drawer for FAR too long. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up and the whole card took 10 minutes to make. That is all I could manage this week, but hey, it is another Christmas card for my stash!!! Yahoo!!! Now let's see what the design team created...welcome to Allisa Chilton, she is our Guest Designer this week!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch this week, Lesley! Love all the design team samples as well! Nice job, ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the examples! I am keeping these in mind for Christmas cards for this winter. I love the idea of making them outside of the regular winter time - they stand out more! Thanks for the inspiration.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lesley, I love the wonderful colors you used and the snowflake stickers are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the wonderful cards and sketch to inspire me! I'm really enjoying the non-stressful Christmas card making this year by playing along with this challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome sketch!! I hope I can play this week with you!!!! Your card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great sketch this week Lesley. I love seeing my stash build up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the DT rocked another super sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really beautiful snowflakes, Lesley! And another great sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)