Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Merry Monday Winners for Sketch #15

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's sketch!!!  What a wonderful turnout!! To view this week's sketch, please click HERE.

The Merry Makers have chosen their favourites for this week. To our Honorable Mentions and Challenge Winner, please feel free to grab your badge for your blog (if you would like).


Wendy's Choice: Hayley Kew 
Stampin Up with Hayley Kew
Hayley's card caught my eye when I first glanced thru the Merry Monday entries! I love the Letter's to Santa DSP and the embossed panel with the Snow Burst EF. Love the stamped snowflake and sentiment but that glittery snowflake is what made the card for me! Congrats Hayley for being my Top Pick this week!!

LeAnne's Choice:  Bonnie Klass

Oh my, this little snowman, so artfully colored and shaded, just jumped into my heart the moment I saw him!  Bonnie's wonderful interpretation of the sketch, with the snowy embossing and the pretty monochromatic color scheme, allows Mr Cutie Pie to take center stage!  The sweet little sentiment in white is the perfect final touch.  Congratulations on being my Top Pick this week!

Nina’s Choice: Barb Housner
Paper Therapy Ponderings

There were so many wonderful cards to choose from this week, I was drawn to the vintage look of Barb’s card. I love this fabulous Santa image and the papers that are a perfect match; the slanted sentiment is a wonderful compliment. Congratulations Barb on being my Top Pick this week.
Arielle's Choice: Melissa Davies
Bee Devine Designs
The big striped bow on Melissa's card caught my eye immediately! So gorgeous, and I love the snowflake adorning it too! The paper and embossing are beautiful, and the fun image - they all compliment the playful shabbiness of the card PERFECTLY!

The Challenge Winner is:


Lesley's Choice:

Allisa's beautiful pink Christmas card stood out to me this week! I love the clean lines of her pretty card. The sentiments on the main panel are adorable and the gorgeous snowflake stole the show! Look at that amazing rhinestone brad!  I am also a sucker for polka dot paper! Love it!! All in all, I think this is such a unique Christmas card! Congratulations Allisa on being our Challenge Winner this week at Merry Monday!  I hope you will consider joining us as our Guest Designer for Monday, April 23rd, I will contact you shortly!

The current Merry Monday Challenge is on now...we hope you will join us!  To view this week's sketch, please click HERE.  There is also a Design Team Call on now for my new challenge blog called "Dynamic Duos"! Click HERE for more information.

3 comments:

  1. Good morning ladies! Thank you for picking my card Wendy :) You made my day! Really enjoying this weekly challange!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card! The pink snowflake card was totally out of the box for me! I have so many friends that love pink though, so it will be perfect come the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for picking my card Nina - fun card to make - now I am working on this week's but the first plan did not work - so approaching it a little differently.

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)