Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Merry Monday #16 Winners

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's Merry Monday sketch!!!  

The Merry Makers have chosen their favourites for this week. Be sure to grab your badge and display it proudly on your blog...if you would like.


Wendy's Choice: Carol L
Our Little Inspirations

Carol's card is so simple & pretty! Love those beautiful poinsettia's and gorgeous papers!
Congrats Carol, your card is my Top Pick this week! :)

LeAnne's Choice: Kathy
IMG_4100

Kathy's sweet image and her wonderful coloring caught my eye right away!  The soft shading adds great dimension, and the glittery star finishes it off so nicely.  Congratulations, Kathy, on being my Top Pick this week!

Nina’s Choice: Tara
Can't Stamp the Rain
I love Tara’s beautiful card. The elegant swirls of the tree caught my eye right away and the pearls are a perfect addition. I love the fabulous colours and pretty snowflakes stamped on vellum. Congratulations Tara, on being my Top Pick this week!

Arielle's Choice: Narelle
Stamplicious


I love everything about Narelle's card! The color scheme and image really appealed to me. The details are all perfect; the distressing, the hardware and the popped up image are all amazing. Congratulations Narelle for being my Top Pick this week!


This week's winner is:


Lesley's Choice
Janet Kay Bailey: Simply Made Cards

WOW! I love white on white cards and this pretty white card is accented with silver too! I love the snowflakes, the matching embossed layers and the fabulous rhinestone brad! So pretty! Congratulations Janet on being this week's Challenge Winner on Merry Monday. I will email you soon about being our Guest Designer next week!

Our current sketch is on now...to play along, please click HERE.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! What an honor to win honorable mention the first time I played along with this challenge! Thanks so much Wendy, and everyone else for keeping us all inspired to make Christmas cards less stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies!!! Lovely cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, this is an honor, thank you for choosing me Lesley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Arielle for choosing my card as a top pick! I'm thrilled!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)