Sunday, April 1, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #13 Winner

Wow! Such fantastic Christmas cards this week! Thank you to everyone who played along. Hard to believe we have done three months of challenges and 13 cards! Yippee! Before I announce this week's winner, I have fallen behind in my badges for you!


If you completed all of the February and/or March Challenges with Merry Monday, please copy and paste the badges above for your blog!! Congratulations!!!

Now onto this week's winner...

Christy Q

Isn't this a gorgeous card! WOW! I love the stamping she did and the inking.  She explains it so well in her post on her blog! Love the one rounded corner, such an exquisite Christmas card! Thank you Christy!  Please email me as you are the next Merry Monday Guest Designer for Monday, April 9th.

Remember tomorrow is the launch of the new design team! I hope you will join us...I have a fun sketch for you, and I have to say...I am pretty excited about it and the samples from the Merry Makers...such beautiful work!

3 comments:

  1. Great choice for a winner. This card is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you, Lesley!!! It was so much fun to play along and I thoroughly enjoyed visiting everyone else's blogs and seeing their cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Christy! Love the image and how you rounded the one corner! A WINNER for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)