Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #30 {Kindness Matters}


Wednesday is here and that means another Freshly Made Sketch! This week's sketch comes from the wonderful Tui Nathan...I just loved this sketch and had fun using another "Pink Cat Studio" stamp called "Enchanted Lily". 

{Supplies}
Stamps: Enchanted Lily (Pink Cat Studios) and Kindness Matters (Sentiment from SU!)
Inks: Copics and Memento Ink, Basic Gray for Sentiment (SU!)
Papers: Pink Paislee Prairie Hill and October Afternoon
Extras: Prima Flower, Punches from SU!, Nestabilities, Big Shot

The papers I used are from my stash once again! I think I used Pink Paislee's Prairie Hill again and some October Afternoon. The image was stamped in Memento Black Ink and coloured with Copics. I also had an old Prima Flower and some string to tie a bow on the button, hard to see in the picture.
I hope you will join us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.  I also played along with the Creative Card Crew...to use Kraft on my card and with My Time to Craft Challenge who have a theme of "Fairy Nice".

22 comments:

  1. Fab papers and very cute image, a delightful card
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute Lesley. I love the flower and you have coloured the image perfectly too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable, Lesley! I love all the neutrals that really allow the image to shine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as a bug! What a sweet image - and your coloring is wonderful! I love how the image pops against the neutral colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving these stamps! Very cute, and perfect DSP coordination! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so precious! Love the image, Lesley, and the design and gingham paper are wonderful. Fantastic card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image is so stinkin' cute! And your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Fairy" nice, Lesley! I love the colors, the little fairy, the sentiment - everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable Lesley. I love the papers, especially the plaid. I love plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card! I love the neutral colors with the pop of color in the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This image is wonderful, Lesley!! I love your coloring (as always!). What great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a happy card! I hope you'll link up again at 52 Card Pickup this week...http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/04/52-card-pickup-week-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card! Your card looks so neat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this just makes me smile, Lesley! What a sweet image and your shading just makes that little cutie pop off the card. Hugs! )

    ReplyDelete
  15. So super cute ... love this little image and I love the the neutral colour scheme, it creates a great backdrop for that sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Thank so much for joining our Kraft challenge at Creative Card Crew! Hope to see you again in our next challenges too! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet card Lesley! Love this cute image and the way you've left the background neutral so she can shine! CUTE ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this sweet fairy. Your card is really nice.

    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. OOhh forgot to say, thanks for joining us at MTTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute card! Love the adorable girl on the mushroom and the plaid pp. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute fairy! Very nicely done!! Thanks for playing along at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)