Saturday, January 30, 2010

Stampin' 411 Sketch...Clean and Simple

I wanted to make a Clean and Simple Card and was playing with the new "Whimsical Words" set from the Sale-A-Bration" and the lovely, "Thoughts and Prayers" Set. I coloured the flowers in both Pretty in Pink and Rose Red with my Markers and the vine was coloured with my Old Olive Marker. The Designer Paper is from the new Sweet Pea Paper Pack in the Mini Catalogue. One again I used my Lots of Tags Die and the Big Shot, along with my Wide Oval Punch for the sentiment. Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you check out the Stampin' 411 Sketch this week, it is perfect for a Clean and Simple (CAS) Card!

Smiles,
Lesley ;)

13 comments:

  1. This is grogeous! What lovely use of paper and stamps. Colors are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NICE JOB.!!!!VARY PRETTY. MY BEST COLORS TOO......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful C&S style card! I just love this stamp and the way you used the markers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooohhh.... I just ordered the thoughts and prayers yesterday... now I'm so pleased I did. gorgeous - as always!
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card is gorgeous! love the colors and the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Stamping 411!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute...love the colors. Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful! Clean, well constructed, and very artistic.

    My Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)