Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Stampin' 411 Sketch #132 and Colour Throwdown #74

I made this card and matching "Box in a Bag" for the current Colour Throwdown Challenge #74 and the current Stampin' 411 Sketch Challenge #132. I was away visiting my extended family in Ontario and have just returned. We had a fabulous time and it was a nice break from stamping!I just loved the colours Pink, Dusty Durango and Chocolate together...so I inked up my Crazy for Cupcakes set from SU! and used the birthday sentiment from the All Holidays set also from SU!. If you would like more information regarding the supplies I used for this card, please send me an email!
Supplies used:
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes (111618), All Holidays (114916)
Paper: Real Rust (100661), Chocolate Chip (102128) and Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Black Stazon, Markers
Tools: Scallop Border Punch (112091), Big Shot (113439), 1 3/8" Circle Punch (104401), 1/4" White Grosgrain Ribbon (109025), Crop-I-Dile (108362) to make the holes at the top of the bag.

Thanks for stopping by!
**Lesley**

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and baggie!! So very yummy looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, girl, you are FAST! This is a wonderful combo of challenges!!! You rocked the CTD one--so bright & fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators this week. We hope you'll play again soon. Blessings, gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)