Thursday, January 28, 2010

Colour Throwdown #77

I made this card for the current Colour Throwdown which was to use Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery and Baja Breeze. I was short of Baja Breeze so I subbed in some Soft Sky. I made another Easel Card. I really love the look of them and I went with a Wedding Theme. I used the Daisies #2 Die and the Top Note Die. It is difficult to see the 4 layers of Daisies I used...the cardstock is so dark. But in person, it has a cool effect...lots of layers and umph!The sentiment is from the Sale-A-Bration set called "Whimsical Words" and the inside sentiment is from the Hostess Level 3 set called "Kind and Caring Thoughts".

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, perfect for a wedding! Thanks for playing with us again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great card! I love it! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great easel card--Thanks for being apart of the CTD challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)