Friday, January 22, 2010

MTSC57-New SU! Items

My shipment of new SU! stuff came in today and after I put everything all together, stamps, took wrapping off packages, and so on...I NEEDED to stamp. LOL! The Sale-A-Bration Set called "Happy Moments" was calling my name...actually as soon as I saw this set, I knew I wanted it. I love the pretty flowers and really the entire set is so sweet! I also love the "Whimsical Words" set and inked it up today too!My sketch came from Mercy Kerin's Sketch Challenge. I inked up those sweet little flowers from the "Happy Moments" set and coloured them with my ink pads and Blender Pens. I love the look of this kind of colouring and am still learning how to make it look watercoloured. I used Regal Rose, Old Olive and Going Gray (to outline the images).The sentiment is from "Whimsical Words" and I punched it out with the Wide Oval Punch (112082) and nested it in the Lots of Tags die (114508) which I used on my Big Shot. The DSP is from the newest paper pad (117161) in the Occasions Mini and the ribbon is Pretty in Pink in 1/4" grosgrain (109032). Have you seen the Sweet Pea Paper Pack (117161) in the mini? Wow! It is stunning and I am so excited to do some scrapbooking with it. There are 48 Sheets of paper in this pack! There are 24 designs in this pack! I embossed the white base of the card with the Perfect Details Texture Plate (115962) and my Big Shot. I almost forgot! I used the new Scallop Trim Edging Punch on this card! You can get this Punch for FREE with a $65 SU! purchase. It is in the Sale-A-Bration Mini Catalogue! It was easy to use!

Thank you for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley ;)

4 comments:

  1. So pretty, wow don't you just love new goodies!!!! What a great card Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really pretty - I love your layout so much I think I might have a go this weekend to do something similar - have a great weekend - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lesley...this is lovely! love the clean and crisp lines, the dp, and that gorgeous focal panel. this is so elegant and wonderful!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done a great job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute...I need to ink this up too! I just got mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)