Friday, February 12, 2010

Back to Blogging

The past couple of weeks have been hectic with work, life and everything in between! One of the gals in my club, emailed me wondering if I was alright!!! She hadn't seen any fresh eye candy on the blog for a while! It was so sweet of her to email and to check up on me!! Thanks Trudy!

So I wanted to share my Stamper's 6 Club Project from last night. We had fun, using Mr. Big aka 'The Big Shot" and the Daisies#2 Die. I wanted to create a project to teach my club how to make an Easel Card. We also made a cute little treat holder called the "Diaper Fold Pouch". We filled up the little baggies in the pouch with some mini eggs. Yum!The inside of the card was stamped with the Happy Birthday Sentiment from the "Well Scripted" Set. I used the "For You" stamp from the Vintage Labels. I used the Scallop Trim Punch (FREE in the Sale-A-Bration Cattie) and some of that pretty "Sweet Pea" Designer Paper!
Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions please email me!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

1 comment:

  1. Lesley, I was just about to email you, too to check that everything was OK!!! So I was thrilled to see your posts this morning. Welcome back to Cyberworld - I always look forward to your posts. Love projects you posted today.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)