Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Colour Throwdown and Diva Coffee Break Designs (Sketch)

This card was made for the current Colour Throwdown #76 Colour Challenge and the current Diva Coffee Break Designs Sketch Challenge #161. I am working towards getting some Melon Mambo but it is not in my stash yet! So I had to improvise and use an old In Colour Favourite from way back...Puerly Pomegranate. I loved this colour and it was great to be able to use it again. It is such a juicy ink pad!I had one piece of So Saffron left in my stash! Oh horror! (Luckily UPS is delivering today!). The sketch asked for a rectangular shape on the side of the card but I went with Ovals. I hope that is ok!! The flower is from the set called Eastern Blooms (111626) which I have not used forvever! I love the way the flowers stamp in this set, so pretty! The leaves are from a retired Hostess Set called "God's Beauty". The ribbon is SO Saffron 5/8" Grosgrain which I received from the Sale-A-Bration sale last year. I love it and need to use it more! The sentiment is from the set called "For All You Do"(115360). It was a challenge getting a bright enough picture, the sunlight is brightly streaming into my kitchen and the flash doesn't go on when that happens. I will try to take a better photo tonight.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Lesley ;)

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Lesley! I love all the white space. It really make your focal point pop!! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally Beautiful job with these colors!!! Fabulous card1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I just pulled out Eastern Blooms myself for a special project! Beautiful use of the CTD colors and my friends, the Divas', sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design! You did a fabulous job with the Throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really rocked this challenge--nice clean crisp line--it really grabs your attention!!Thank for playing along with the CTD challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!! Thanks for playing along with the Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful soft spring colors and feel! Love it! So glad you joined the Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)