Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stampin' 411 Sketch Challenge #133

I made another card for the 411 Sketch Challenge. I inked up the retired "To Have and to Hold" set and my Ovals All set. I wanted this card to be clean and simple. I broke open my Bella Bleu paper and used my Boho Blossoms punch to make a flower on the side. I was inspired to use the flower punch because of Sarah. Check out her pretty card when you have a chance! She used the new Sale-A-Bration set called "Happy Moments". So cute!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

Supplies Used:
Stamps: To Have and To Hold (retired), Ovals All
Paper: Bella Bleu, Very Vanilla, Kraft
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Acessories: Boho Blossoms Punch, Paper Piercer, Gold Brads, Oval Punches, Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon (in the clearance bin)

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful -- love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lesley, I really LOVE that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card - I really miss that ribbon! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the couple are off to the left of the focal image. It really draws your eye. I so miss that ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesly, this is so soft and pretty and perfect for a wedding card. Love it.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is me (with my mouth on the floor)!!! Wow, this is stunning! I love your elegant style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)