Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wild About You (A Masculine Valentine)

Made this card for a few different challenges...
This card is a totally new kind of card for me...I am usually all about layers and felt maybe I should have added a black piece of cardstock under the DSP! Oh well...it is done! I had to use my SU! markers to colour the animals...I don't have these colours in an ink pad! I really like the green. I was surprised. I did some paper piercing around the main image.
I hope my husband will like it. He is not a Pink and Brown card kinda guy! LOL!!! I think he will be able to handle I LOVE YOU in Green and Blues!!!

Thank you for stopping by!
Lesley :)

7 comments:

  1. This is such a great way to use the 10 min challenge Lesley - great job! I really like how you put the crock on top of the elephant - brilliantly done!
    Thank you so much playing along this week. We hope you come back next week!
    Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. I love the colors and freshness of this card. Great job and thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you stacked the images! Beautiful Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card - great way to combine the challenges too!
    Thanks for playing with the 411 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute ! You did a great job with the challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big fan of paper piercing. It makes your awesome focal image pop even more. Thanks for playing along with the 411.

    ReplyDelete
  7. too cute!! thanks for playing along this week with our sketch challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)