Friday, January 29, 2010

Stampin' 411 Sketch Challenge

I did the Masking Technique on this card. The sets I used were both FREE from the Sale-A-Bration mini...the houses, trees and clouds are from the set called "Good Neighbours" and the sentiment is from the set called "Bella's Blooms".
All week I have been waiting for my order to come because I wanted to make this card for the Stampin' 411 Sketch. In this picture below you can see the Masking Technique I used to make the houses stand infront of the trees. The images are stamped right on top of eachother.I also used the new Scallop Trim Border Punch (also FREE in the Sale-A-Bration) to create a little blue fence at the bottom of the main image panel...it looks like a pretty upscale neighbourhood...don't you think? LOL!
I was so excited that the Bella Bloom set was in the free picks from the Sale-A-Bration mini. I love this sweet little stamp set and have wanted to buy it forever!!! I can't wait to use this sentiment on little Christmas gifts and cards...The designer paper is called "Pawsitively Prints" and is supposed to coordinate with the Beary Best Friends set...I also used the Pumpkin Pie 1 1/4" grosgrain ribbon on this card. I love how this ribbon ties so nicely into a bow. I am also in love with the colours Pumpkin Pie and Ballet Blue. Wow! I never knew how pretty Ballet Blue was until I ordered this Designer Paper.
Well that is it for tonight. Have a big day tomorrow. Thank you for stopping by!!
Smiles,
Lesley ;)

4 comments:

  1. brilliant - you've given me another idea for this stamps set although in the UK we don't have half the items you have used in it but I will adapt - best wishes and have a great weekend - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally LOVE this color combo---in fact, for my first wedding (we won't go into that), my attendants wore peach and pale blue!!! What a fun, fun card---I should take a second look at that DP, as I have seen really cute things made with it! Like that little sentiment, too! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW this is lovely, I LOVE these colors Lesley!!!! Gorgeous layout, everything looks wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is super pretty! Thanks so much for playing along! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)