Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mojo Sketch and DIVA's (DCBD) Colour Challenge

I hope I made it in time! This card is for the Diva Coffee Break Designs to use Black, Basic Gray, Going Gray and Whisper White. I wanted to make a clean and crisp card and so I took out the Big Shot and played with some of the new dies I just received. I am loving the Daisy Flower die (113442), in fact, I ordered the Daisies #2 die (114520) and it will be here this Thursday, can't wait! I love these colours together. This is such a fun challenge!This card also uses the newest Mojo Sketch. The Design Team sample cards were amazing and so inspirational. I used the Big Shot and the Texture Plates Perfect Details (115962) for the white background.The sentiment is from All Holidays (114916). I love this saying and think it is such a nice thing to put on a card to a friend. Thank you for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Lesley ;)

8 comments:

  1. I love your card, too! Is Cyrus part husky? If so, that's funny...similar blog name, similar dog. I have a husky/German Shepherd/wolf named Oslo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO Lesley I love the grays on this card and those leaves look fabby!! What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY pretty!! Love it!!! Thanks for playing along with the divas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lesley! I'm a primary teacher too! I am from Brigham City, Utah, and have a couple of wonder dogs myself! I love your projects, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooooh...... this is gorjuss! what a fabulous use of this die. Absolutely Fabulous!
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card and a lovely layout! Nice combination of elements!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! Great colours and the flowers are fabulous. Had fun cruising through your blog after you left me a lovely comment on my blog :D Where in BC are you? Interior I'm guessing based on your picture in Invemere? Have a great week and thanks for stopping by me blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)