Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mojo#123 and Curtain Call Colour Challenge Act 14

Wow! I love challenges! I looked at Stacey's Curtain Call Colour Challenge and thought, what will I do with those colours? I used my Stampin' Write Markers in Orchid Opulence and Almost Amethyst and coloured right onto the flower stamp from the Thoughts and Prayers Set. Now I really like this colour combo and would have never attempted it myself!I used the sentiment from the Thoughts and Prayers set as well and inked it up in Orchid Opulence. The flowers that are popped up are from my Boho Blossoms Punch and I used the end of a pencil eraser to make them rounded and look like they are blooming. I also used the new Border Punch that I received for FREE from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue. The sketch is the current Mojo Challenge to make a square or circle card. My card measures 41/4" Square. I also embossed the side panel with my Perfect Details texture plate. The ribbon is 1/4" white grosgrain. I used some little sticky gems in the centre of my flowers. I stamped the inside with the same flower and a pretty sentiment from the same set.

Thank you for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Lesley ;)

7 comments:

  1. beautiful! love all of the darling details of your card...the embossing, the punches, brads, trim and ribbon...so beautiful! thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lesley. I find this type card so difficult to do - this one is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)