Saturday, January 9, 2010

Stampin' Royalty, Diva Coffee Break and CTD

There is a brand new challenge blog out there and it is in my own backyard! Congrats to my fellow BC Stampers who have created a new challenge blog called STAMPIN' ROYALTY. Their first challenge is to make a Birthday Card to celebrate the "birth" of their new challenge blog.So I created this card using the current DIVA COFFEE BREAK DESIGNS SKETCH and the current COLOUR THROWDOWN COLOURS (again). I also made this Birthday Set for the Colour Throwdown. I LOVE this stamp set! Please make sure you visit the STAMPIN' ROYALTY challenge blog.
Thanks for stopping by!

Lesley :)

6 comments:

  1. Lesley what a fantastic birthday card, love this layout and those balloons!!!! GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Lesley! Thanks for combining those challenges--my challenge today is to play that Royalty challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card... I love the layout! Stamping the balloons on DSP and cutting them out really makes them... why my brain always forgets to think of that I'll never know! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lesley, my name is Sandra and I am a primary teacher here in BC and... OMG when I read your profile I thought I was reading mine! Anyway, I look forward to checking out your blog more often. Beautiful card and great way of combining a few challenges together. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty and we hope to see more work from you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did with the ballons. What a smart idea! :-)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those balloons floating across the card are a cute touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)