Thursday, March 1, 2012

Stamping 411 and the Colour Q


Just a quick post tonight, before I head to bed! I saw the great sketch over at Stampin' 411 and combined it with the happy colours at Colour Q.  


I inked up the Stampin' Up set called Apothecary Art and used the new Framelit Dies.  The images were coloured with my Stampin' Write Markers. I embossed the white background with the stripes embossing folder but it is hard to see.  I had so much fun colouring this image!! I love this new set!!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Apothecary Art
Inks: Markers in Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Lucky Limeade, Stazon
Papers: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, White, Confetti White for base
Extras: Pumpkin Pie 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Butterfly embosslit die, pearls, framelits, embossing folder

15 comments:

  1. Oh Lesley! This is gorgeous! Love the way you framed the image and really love how you used the colours! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at the colourQ - it's always such a pleasure to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lesley, this is so bright and cheery! Thanks for joining us each week at the ColourQ. I always enjoy seeing what you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is GORGEOUS! A wonderful way to use those CQC colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea you used on the frame. Love your colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lesley, great card. I love the colors you chose to use.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful card. So bright and Cheery. Really very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! LOVE that dry embossed panel behind your main image!!! And your colors is spectacular! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! This is beautiful! I love that butterfly--it really sets off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really beautiful, Lesley, the way you played the colors off one another is perfect. Thanks so much for playing at colourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow You did a fabulous job for both challenges Lesley! thanks for playing along with stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card, Lesley! Love the framed image and the butterfly! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Kinda reminds me of the look of your blog, now that it's been revamped. I do love that Apothecary set...it's on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful ... love these colours, love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you framed the flowers! The embossed layer peeking out is such a great idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh, love the mix of colors and texture on your card, lesley! Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)