Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Retro Sketches #4 and JUGS 129 {Pretty in Pink}

Just a quick post tonight and then I am off to bed. I am pooped after my first day back to work after Spring Break. Both my hubby and I were laughing at how exhausted we were today!  Anyway, I wanted to play along with Arielle's new sketch challenge called "Retro Sketches". The sketch this week is awesome and if you get the chance, you should really give it a go

I found some pretty pink paper in my stash and created the card below.  I used a flower die from My Favourite Things and also used my Bird Punch from SU! for the leaves.  The sentiment is from the current Sale-A-Bration set called " Elementary Elegance.  The mix of designer papers is from my scrap box and some odds and ends I wanted to use.  



Over at Just Us Girls, they are having a Template Challenge and it was to make 4 cards all the same with the sentiments on the side so it could be a gift for someone and they could choose the sentiments to use.  I thought this was a cool idea and went along and created 4 more cards for this challenge using the terrific "Retro" sketch.




Thank you for stopping by!  I hope your Monday was good, at least it is done!  I have lots going on this week and I will admit I am behind! I am off to watch my favourite TV show called 'SMASH", I love it SO much!!! Then off to bed for me!!

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Lesley. I'm on a pink kick lately. I love the idea of giving different sentiments with the card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome idea to give a variety of sentiments with your cards! The all pink card is sooooooo pretty!!! Thanks for playing in this week's RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is absolutely beautiful. Love the Retro Sketch and the sweet little bloom added to each card in the set is perfection. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Lesley and I love the idea to make more than one. I loved this sketch by Arielle and should have totally done that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful set of cards and a great take on t his week's challenge! Thanks for joining us at JUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty Lesley! I love the sketch and mix of patterned paper! Just so lovely! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Lesley - love all the pinks and patterns! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at RetroSketches, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful set of cards, I love the variety.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fabulous! LOVE the different sentiments--a perfectly lovely gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are WONDERFUL, Lesley! This is a SUPER collection - I'm SO happy you shared your beautiful talent with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How super cute! I love the way you combined these challenges and your pink color pallette has me smiling! Thank you for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)