Saturday, March 31, 2012

Exciting News...Meet the "Merry Makers" for Merry Monday!

Starting on Monday, April 2, I am excited to have these wonderful ladies with me on my design team for Merry Monday!  All of these ladies have been avid players of Merry Monday.  For the next three months, they will be the "inaugural" Merry Monday design team, known as the "Merry Makers".  I asked each of them to share a bit about themselves.  So here they are, in alphabetical order by last name...



Wendy Aungst

Hi there! My name is Wendy Aungst.
I live in Red Lion, PA and I'm a stay at home mom/wife. I have 3 adult children (one with Cerebral Palsy) and a terrific son in law. I've been married to the most wonderful man in the world for the last 21 years. He's one of my biggest cheerleaders in this crafting world we call stamping!
I have been stamping & making handmade cards for 12 years and have quite the collection of rubber stamps! I enjoy this hobby of mine as I have met & made many friends through it!
I was a Stampin' Up demo for a few years and gave it up but I still love their products & accessories!
I have been blogging on & off for about the last 5 or so years. You can view my blog here.
I'm thankful to Lesley for this wonderful opportunity to be a "Merry Maker" for the next several months as I love making Christmas cards! I have been doing a holiday craft show at a friends farm since 2002 and this challenge each week is putting me ahead of the game! 
I hope you'll join myself and the rest of the Merry Makers for the Merry Monday Challenges and let's get those Christmas cards made! 


Nina Forsythe

I am thrilled to part of the inaugural design team Lesley has chosen to be her Merry Makers and I am excited to be creating with these talented ladies. It is fabulous that we are getting a head start on Christmas cards and I love seeing all creations posted each week.
I have been stamping and creating cards for about 5 years.  I love to be inspired and hope that I can also inspire others. I have a fondness for ink, paper, stamps… maybe I should stop the list as it could go on for days J and I have a small stash of it all. 


LeAnne Pugliese

Hi!  I'm LeAnne Pugliese, and I live in southeastern Pennsylvania!  I am married to my wonderfully patient husband John, have a married daughter and most everyone who visits my blog, knows that I baby sit my granddaughter, Cassidy!  I have been a Stampin'Up! demonstrator for almost ten years, but I have always loved all kinds of crafts.   I enjoy sending cards to people, especially those at my church, and stamping allows me to fulfill a creative outlet while ministering to my friends.   I have lots of favorite techniques---watercoloring, clean and simple, vintage; and I love making Christmas cards!  So I was thrilled when Lesley asked me to participate in the Merry Monday team for a few months!  I am looking forward to all the fun challenges!

Thank you ladies for joining me!  I am looking forward to the next three months! Tomorrow I will be announcing this week's winner and the Featured Designer for April.  There is still time to join in this week's challenge by clicking HERE. This challenge ends on Saturday at midnight. (PST)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the new DT members. I've visited all of your blogs and you are all very talented ladies. Leslie I am new your your challenges, but already looking forward to Mondays so I can enter each week. I wish all of you a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a huge welcome to the super talented new DT members!!!
    looking forward to your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ladies, I can't wait to see what you all have in store for us. I know it will be awesome.
    Patrice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)