Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Brand New Look and Merry Monday Reminder!

So...do you notice something new? Yep! A new blog look for me and I am as pleased as punch!  As some of you may know, I love to design blogs for others but for some reason, I just have been unable to create a look that I loved for myself!  I think I have created about 5 different looks for myself in the past year!  So I found Lindsay over at Happypotamus Designs. I am so thrilled with the look she created! Thank you Lindsay!!!

Also I have some fun new features on my blog to share:
  1. My pinterest and my facebook pages are linked in my blog banner...look for the "F" and the "P".
  2. The Merry Monday Sketches will be all together under the tab called "Past Merry Monday Sketches" at the top! I am working on that right now!
  3. I will be listing my Featured Designers for Merry Monday at the top of my blog too.
  4. And now you can grab my badge for your blog!!! If you would like to!
So, do you think this new look is me?  I love Poppy Parade, So Saffron and Baja Breeze, and the flowers are so much fun!! At first I wondered if the look was too modern for me but I really love the clean lines and the bright happy feel!!!  Lindsay was so wonderful to work with, she is truly a professional!


Well, I just wanted to share!!! Have a great rest of your week and don't forget to play along with Merry Monday this week!  There is a GREAT prize up for grabs, CLICK HERE, to play along!  You have until Saturday night at midnight (PST) to join me!

By the way, Torico is having an awesome sale over at Birdie Brown...all of her single digital stamps are $1.00!!!!  WOW!  Go have a look!

From now through midnight 3rd (EST),
ALL single images are $1.00!

10 comments:

  1. This is lovely Lesley. It is modern but it's also slightly retro, too. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog look! It's so fresh & fun. What a lovely reminder that spring is just around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley! I love your new look too! I like your color choices and the pretty flowers. I agree with Autumn, it is modern and retro. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the new look...so very cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look Lesley, I have been stuggling with a new look for my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new blog look is FABulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog although very small on my iPad screen ... But never mind I can increase it and love it all the same.

    Btw I have worked on all the merry Monday sketches tonight to get me caught up as didn't find you till last week... If you want a nosey please feel free to visit my blog ... Www.catiecuddles.blogspot.com for my late night post from tonight...

    Loved all the sketches even if some aren't exactly perfectly following the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lesley, I love the new, clean and fresh look of your blog! It's nice, too, that you are putting all of the sketches together; that makes getting some inspiration super easy for the rest of us. :)

    And, hey, thanks for listing me on your sidebar! That made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looove the new look Lesley ... very very cool indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the new blog look, Lesley! So cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)