Monday, March 26, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #13

Welcome to another week at Merry Monday!  The idea behind this challenge is to get a head start on your Christmas cards!  Each week, I choose one Merry Monday Winner who will then be a Guest Designer for a future challenge!  So get out your Christmas supplies and let's get to work!    


This week's sketch is another quick and easy sketch to use... remember the shapes are just suggestions...please feel free to change them up!



This week I inked up a retired SU set called "Cardinal Christmas". I wish I had bought this set. I borrowed it from a friend and coloured it with my copics. The designer paper is from Pink Paislee, my new obsession favourite brand! I also used my Martha Stewart Snowflake punch and some red glimmer paper from SU!

Featured Designer: 

 

This is Sandi's last week as my Featured Designer...thank you Sandi for playing along!! I have so much fun working with you!  Look at the pretty card Sandi created! 

Guest Designer:

And this week's Guest Designer is Carol Lucas.  Didn't she create an adorable card!! Thank you Carol!  And thank you to Bonnie Klass for being my GD last week!  Thanks for commenting and for joining me Bonnie!

5 comments:

  1. Since I didn't get a chance to play along last week, I made myself take the time this morning to get a card created. I've missed two weeks this month. :-( Thanks for another fun sketch, Lesley. Love the beautiful cards for inspiration too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sketches Lesley :) Beautiful card, the cardinal is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the awesome sketch Lesley, it was really fun to create with and I have enjoyed playing along for the month, can't wait to see next Monday's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another great sketch Lesley and the beautiful inspiration. I love that cardinal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a great sketch, Lesley! Your card is beautiful and the cardinal is stunning! Love the ribbon tab and the glimmer snowflake.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)