Sunday, March 11, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #10 Winner

Thank you to everyone who joined me for Merry Monday this past week. I am so happy you are enjoying my sketches, it is a challenge for me to think up new ones for the month!  Eeep!! Some of them may begin to look the same as the others, I hope I can keep creating "original" layouts throughout the year! **grin**


The winner of last week's sketch challenge is Bonnie Klass. Bonnie created a STUNNING card that just made my jaw drop! I love the holly leaves and berries, and that window! Do you see the warm glow from the Christmas tree on the inside? How amazing is that! And all on white on white just made this card a standout for me!!! Congratulations Bonnie on being the Merry Monday winner, I will email you soon to see if you would like to be my Guest Designer on Monday, March 19th. I sure hope you are able to join me!


Thank you for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another sketch.  I am excited about it and I hope you will be too!  Enjoy your Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. So glad Bonnie's card won - my goodness it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow.. that is a beautiful card that Bonnie made. Thanks for sharing.

    I so wanted to join in the challenge, the printed off sketch is still laying on my desk. Between being sick, appointments and my oldest son coming into town I got nothing done. I'll watch for tomorrow's post.

    Congrats Bonnie.. that's a beauty!! ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Bonnie!! goodness this is one stunning card girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)