Sunday, March 18, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge Winner {A Little Later than Usual}

Whew! A whirlwind of a weekend has just happened and we had a blast!! As I mentioned in my post yesterday, Corey and I just celebrated 5 years of marriage yesterday! We went for a lovely dinner and then spent the evening in the city, chatting and just hanging out. I took some fun photos and will try to share them soon!  Thank you to all of my blogging friends for your sweet comments on yesterday's post!!! They were so lovely to read!


So I am a little later posting my winner for this week's challenge!!  Sorry for the delay!  This week's winner at Merry Monday and my guest designer for next week is:

There were so many wonderful cards this week but I just kept coming back to Carol's soft and pretty creation! I love the monochromatic colours and the snowflakes on her card! What a clever way to mix the snowflake images through stamping, embossing and designer paper!  Congratulations Carol, please email me and I will send you next week's sketch. You can contact me by clicking the email icon in my blog header.

Please join me tomorrow as Sandi MacIver, Bonnie Klass and I bring you a brand new sketch, it is a nice and easy one tomorrow!!  At least I hope it is!!

4 comments:

  1. I am so shocked and surprised, Lesley! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratualtions, Carol. You card is indeed soft and beautiful with wonderful embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I really like the snowflake background embossed piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)