Monday, March 5, 2012

Merry Monday #10 {Meet Featured Designer, Sandi MacIver}

Welcome to another week at Merry Monday!  The idea behind this challenge is to get a head start on your Christmas cards!  Each week, I choose one Merry Monday Winner who will then be a future Guest Designer for the challenge!  So get out your Christmas supplies and let's get to work!  

Sandi MacIver


This month I am excited to have  Sandi MacIver, as my Featured Designer.  Sandi and I met online a couple of years ago now. In fact, she asked me to join her design team at the time for the 10 Minute or Less Challenge. The crazy thing is, Sandi and I have a mutual friend, Shelagh and well, let's just say it is so funny how connected we are!!!  I loved Sandi's work, she is a trendsetter and truly creates the most beautiful cards!  Welcome Sandi!

This week's sketch is up for interpretation!  
You are welcome to jazz it up or to keep it clean. 
Have fun with it...flip it, change the shapes, or move the sentiment anywhere on your card...
as long as the main sketch is still visible.

Here is Sandi's awesome card!!  It is really Festive!
Sandi MacIver


Isn't her card pretty!


My Card

Supplies Used: 
Stamps: Stampin' Up
Inks: Memento Black Ink and Copics, Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Mocha Morning Specialty, Early Espresso
Extras: Oval Punches, Crimper


4 comments:

  1. thanks for inviting me Lesley, it was fun to think outside the spring box, and start stock piling my christmas cards, LOVE this idea,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandi, What fun to have you as our guest designer this month. I know we are in for a special treat packed with loads of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This violin makes a beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for the challenge and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely samples ladies, and the sketch is a great one this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)