Sunday, March 4, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #9 Winner and this week's Prize Winner

Hey there stamping friends! I hope your weekend has been happy thus far, I got the chance to see a student of mine perform in the Sound of Music last night and I was so proud. He even mentioned me and a colleague of mine in the program, isn't that so thoughtful! He is a talented performer and was the lead in our school musical 2 years ago. He had never done a show before that school experience, and now he is fully into Musical Theatre!  This is why I am proud to be a teacher!


What a wonderful group of Christmas cards this week at Merry Monday, I loved viewing them all, and sure had a difficult time choosing one winner.  I kept looking at Patti's pretty card, and I just loved that she used the scalloped designed paper at the bottom of the main panel. The poinsettia is also very pretty and I thought, this is one spectacular Christmas card!!! Patti has also played along for 8 out of 9 of the challenges!! Awesome! Congratulations Patti, I hope you can join me as a Guest Designer for Monday, March 12th! I will email you soon.


I also need to announce the one lucky winner of Torico's amazing digital stamp prize!  We had 25 participants and the winner is, according to Random.Org....#8 Kim S. Congrats Kim, Torico will contact you, so you can claim your prize!  Thank you to Torico for a wonderful month and for the generous prize!!


Sandi MacIver

Thank you for stopping by and for joining in on my challenges!  I am excited to announce that the amazingly talented Sandi MacIver is my Featured Designer for March!  See you tomorrow for our first challenge of the month!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Patti.. your card is beautiful. hugs ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lesley for choosing my card for this challenge. I'm so enjoying making these cards each week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy dance!! I have already ordered my freebies from Torico!! Thanks, Lesley, for putting together the contests.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)