Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Freshly Made Sketch #26, Our Creative Corner and Exciting News!

The OCC is now on Facebook 
Good morning! Today is Wednesday and that means a brand new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! This week's sketch is by the talented Jen Mitchell. She has created a wonderful sketch for us to use, I know you will have fun with it! I sure did!  I also used the fun challenge at Our Creative Corner using the top line of the grid- {Pink, Flowers and Brads}
~Supplies~
Stamps: Apothecary Art, Celebrate it (Hostess Set Retired)
Papers: Everyday Enchantment DSP, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, River Rock, Early Espresso
Inks: Stampin' Write Markers, Stazon in Black
Extras: Dies, Butterfly embosslit die, pearls, brads, Embossing Folder

I also have a VERY exciting announcement, I am joining the Cardabilities Design Team for April, May and June. I have been playing along with Karan's sketches and I made myself apply for the design team call. Imagine how excited I was to be chosen! Yes, I was jumping up and down, squealing in delight!!! My first design team challenge is on April 15th and I hope all of my blogging pals will stop by and join in the fun!!! Please mark your calendars! I can't wait!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by, I am three days away from Spring Break and I am REALLY looking forward to it!!  Enjoy your day!

25 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lesley with a pretty colour palette. Congrats on being chosen to be on the design team - how on earth do you find time??? You must be so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anything that you can't/don't do?? You are amazing in so many ways!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Lesley! Love the coloring and the clean design... Congradulations on your design team assignment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Lesley, congrats on your dt position, what fun you will have. Lovely card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new DT! Yay! Love this card; I think the butterfly with the Apothecary set is just awesome!

    (and seriously, I LOVE your blog design. The colors are so cheery and happy; I smile every time I visit!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new DT! I know you will do a fabulous job at it.

    Great sketch this week and I can't wait to play along once I figure out which grid I want to use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! I love your color choices so much! Congrats on being chosen for the design team, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the DT :) Love the card and that EF is fabulous! Can you let me know who it is by so I can go hunting for one!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Love the image on this and the fantastic color combination.
    Congrats on your new design team!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your big news, Lesley! I was just over at Cardabilities and saw your name. I am excited for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your exciting news and this is a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card this is! Love the colors on that beautiful stamp! Congratulations on the design team. They are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful mother's day card! That stamp set is gorgeous and versatile. Congratulations on your new design team spot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You rock girl! This card is fabulous and so are you! Congrats on the new DT gig! You will be wonderful - I just need to know how you fit it all in~!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Lesley this card is gorgeous. the coloring on those delicate flowers is spot on. And big congrats on the DT gig. They are SO lucky to have you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How wonderful for you Lesley - congratulations! I have been enjoying your creations and can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for this new one. Doesn't it feel just terrific when we make ourselves step out of the box and go for something? Very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations!!!!! Thanks for guiding us to a new site and another new adventure too! Best of Wishes,I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty soon, you will be designing for Hallmark :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lesley, this is sooooo pretty. Your coloring is perfect and the color scheme is lovely. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lesley this card is gorgeous! love your coloring and that butterfly is spectacular and just pops against the soft colored background. Gorgeous!
    Congrats on being a member to a new DT! HoW do you gals keep up? Can't wait to see this new (for me) blog. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just gorgeous .... love this card, love your fab colouring!
    Congratulations on your DT gig ... well done Lesley, you are simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The coloring on your flowers is so pretty Lesley, a perfect Mother's Day card indeed! Have a wonderful break!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello there, my friend! Well you have certainly created another beauty here! The color combo, the embossed background...seriously, I just love your style. Crisp, clean and fantastic, every time! Congrats on joining Cardabilities, too! Whoo hoo! So excited for you! Big hugs sent your way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)