Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #25-A Sketch by Linda Callahan and the Colour Q


Wednesday is here and that means another sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. The lovely Linda Callahan is our Sketch Artist this week and she created an awesome sketch for us to play with!  This week we are also welcoming our March Guest Designers Narelle and Allisa. I am so excited to have them join us this month!! Welcome ladies!


I just purchased some wonderful new goodies from Stampin' Up and I was excited to get them inky! I loved the colours over at the Colour Q and decided to take my inspiration from them!


I inked up two Sale-A-Bration Sets called "Elementary Elegance" and "Kindness Matters".  I used my Stampin' Write Markers to colour the images.  The French Script background is from Hero Arts. I decided to go with very light layers.


15 comments:

  1. Sweet new banner! And such a pretty card - love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley you card is beautiful! Love how you used the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice coloring on that beautiful stamp Lesley! And the subtle background stamp is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and elegant, Lesley! The frame and butterflies are just so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous use of these colors. Kindness Matters has got to be one of my favorite sets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used/inked the Elementary Elegance stamp set. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Lesley, I love your butterflies, they are my favorite this spring! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been trying for half an hour to link my card to this post and it just will not link. Can anyone help me? Please go to my blog and link it for me if you can because I give up!
    www.craftyviolet.blogspot.com

    Thanks
    Violet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely card, your arrangement of the colours is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors here, Lesley! What a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Lesley ... love the colour combination here and your colouring is so pretty .... the frame and butterflies are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've created such a stunning card and I love how you've combined these gorgeous colours with the sketch challenge. Kindness matters is such a fantastic set and you've used it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty Lesley! Love the sentiment frame topped with the sweet little crown!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Lesley! Thank you for joining us at the CQC! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! I love the "homemade DSP" with the butterflies. Great color challenge, too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)