Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stampin' 411 Sketch Challenge

One more post for the day and then I need to get back to my report cards, laundry and all the other things I should be doing!!  I just had to play along with the Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge...so I got out the crimper, the Elements of Style Stamp set and went to work! I used the En Francais BG stamp for the top of the card.  The bottom of the card is crimped...to make it look like Toile...I used my favourite ribbon again, Old Olive Satin ribbon.  The sentiment is from Watercolour Trio and is punched out with the circle punches.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley - this is so elegant and totally classy. The colour combination is stunning and I love the way you've crimped the patterned paper. Fabulous!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I wish we lived closer so I could borrow that stamp set! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fantastic job with the challenge !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card! Thanks for pointing out the crimping on the bottom, it's the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for sharing with all of us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)