Sunday, June 20, 2010

Challenge Week #3-A Sketch

Welcome to our first sketch challenge!  Thank you to all of our participants last week!  What gorgeous cards you made with our colour challenge!  The rules for our challenges are located in my sidebar!  One participant will win the "I'm Made the Headlines" at Always Playing with Paper badge and 3 other entries will win the "I was a Cut Above" at Always Playing with Paper badge.  Both badges are located in the top of my sidebar for you to see!  Remember, each month the Paper Players will be choosing one participant to be next month's Guest Paper Player!  

Here is our Sketch Challenge!


Here is my card:


For my card, I decided to move my sentiment up to where the flower is on the sketch.  Please feel free to make the sketch work for you as long as the main design is still the focus of your project.  I used the new "Watercolour Trio" stamp set from the new Summer Mini, inking it up with my Stampin' Write Markers.  I have also used a distressing tool to rough up the edges of the card and my crimper to create the bottom panel. I went with some cheerful colours-Real Red, So Saffron and Old Olive.

And now for the Paper Players samples...they have completely wowed me with their cards!

Paper Player Corie

Paper Player LeAnne

Paper Player Jaydee


June's Guest Paper Player Jeannie

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Lesley!!! I know we're going to be seeing some more fabulous cards this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inspiration cards! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this great sketch challenge. I enjoy playing. I'll be gone for 3 weeks but will join in again when I return. I really love all the sample cards, thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gorgeous samples & had gun with the sketch! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The inspiration cards are wonderful! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)