Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stamp-A-Holics Challenge

This has been one hectic week with work and life.  I am a little late posting my Design Team creation for the Stamp-A-Holics...sorry ladies!!!  This week we are doing a 20 minute scrapbooking challenge!!  Here is the design from DT member Marisol!  I LURVE it!!!
I am notorious for spending HOURS on my scrapbook pages...mostly because I keep adding "stuff" to it.  This 20 minute deadline was good for me, it made my focus more and I really worked hard to try to make the deadline.  Did I succeed?  Keep reading...you will soon find out! LOL!
Here is good ol' Mr. Linky....smiling at me, he knows my scrapbooking fetish and knows I am always long winded when it comes to creating the "perfect" page!!!  Well I'll show him!  It is 10:11am and I am determined to be finished at 10:31am!!!  Here goes!
I got my supplies together...then I started...
I wanted to make a page for my husband Corey.  He lost his granny this year and she was such an important part of his life.  He also loves gardening and the many hummingbirds we have in our garden, so I tried to incorporate all of those elements into the page!
Here is the page, starting to come together.  I used my Big Shot to cut out the letters for Granny and then typed my journalling on the computer and printed it out on Whisper White Cardstock.  I wish I had My Digital Studio...it is on my list for July! Here is the final page all done ad here is my time!  25 minutes!!!  Not bad!!!!  Woo-hoo!!!

 
Thank you for stopping by!  Please visit Carole'Ann's blog by clicking HERE to see the other DT samples and to link up your page!
Here is my husband and Granny...she is greatly missed...

Smiles,
Lesley

Supplies used...
Paper: Cottage Wall DSP, Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry
Stamps: Elements of Style (Clear), Inspired by Nature
Inks: Markers, Razzleberry
Other stuff: 2 way glue pen, Paper Snips, Clear Blocks, Big Shot, Go-Go Boots alphabet set, Wide Oval Punch

2 comments:

  1. you did an amazing job and what a wonderful tribute to your granny
    I am so proud of you for doing it in 25 min!
    you rock!
    you are Pro!
    thank you for being such a valued part of the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Lesley. So glad you were able to share this week. I missed seeing your submission this weekend, so I was glad to see it here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)